Sat, Nov 04|
Reiki Level 1 Workshop
This Reiki Level I workshop is great for those who desire to support their personal healing journey through energy medicine.
Time & Location
Nov 04, 9:00 a.m. – Nov 05, 4:00 p.m.
Edmonton, 11806 126 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 0V9, Canada
About the event
This workshop runs over two days:
Nov 4th (Sat) at 9:00am - 5:00pm and Nov 5th (Sun) at 10:00am - 5:00pm.
This workshop is for you if you...
- Feel fearful of change but recognize the need for something new
- Feel uncomfortable with your current situation
- Feel worried or distrusting of the future
- Are struggling with energy levels and feel unmotivated
- Have a history of trauma and want to feel safe
- Are a nurse who feels disappointed with the current health care system
Reiki may support you with creating lasting changes and coming into alignment with your life path!
This workshop is for those looking to learn about the healing art of Reiki for the first time or for those who would like to deepen their skills of Reiki from a Trauma sensitive lens.
What you will learn:
- What is Reiki? Learn the history and purpose of Reiki and how you can begin to use it to balance your body and mind.
- The Benefits of Reiki: Reiki can help us to heal physical dis-ease, mental and emotional imbalances and align us with our life purpose.
- Easing Anxiety and Reducing Trauma Symptoms: Learn how to be with uncomfortable emotions so you can feel more grounded in your life
- Practice Skills & Receive the Reiki Attunements: Get hands on practice and receive attunements aligning you with this healing energy. You will be ready to share Reiki with yourself & others.
About Your Host:
Fola is a Reiki Master Teacher and Shamanic Practitioner who has been practicing the magickal art of Reiki and other healing modalities since 2016. As a psychiatric nurse she is passionate about holding space for others to connect to their own healing gift in a trauma sensitive way. She founded Deep Mind Squared with the intention to bridge mental wellness with spirituality.
Unsure if Reiki is for you - here is a video we made debunking some common myths around Reiki. You can find it here
Exchange: $200 CAD / person or $350 CAD / bring a friend
(No refunds available. If you cannot make the course, you can sign up for another event)
Ticket sales close a few days before event so we can ensure we have printed manuals for all attending students.
*Please note that buying a ticket for is for both days of the workshop. You are expected to attend both days in full in order to receive your certificate.*
- Sale ends: Nov 02, 12:50 p.m.
For 1 person - covers cost of both days of workshop as well as a Reiki manual you can take home$200.00+$5.00 service fee
- Sale ends: Nov 02, 9:00 a.m.
Bring a Friend
This covers the cost for 2 people to attend the workshop - you both will receive your own take-home Reiki manual$350.00+$8.75 service fee